Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Newport Boat Show this Weekend!

Hello again,
This message is to welcome anyone who is in the are to the 2013 Newport Boat Show. I will have my boat in the water representing Navico and Lowrance electronics this year. I will be in the same spot as last year but you can always ask the guys at the booth where to find me. If you are heading to the show, stop on down and say hello.  Get yourself a free Lowrance or Simrad Hat (depending on what they give me).  Obviously if you are in the market for new electronics I will be more than happy to take you for a sea trial so you can become more familiar with the Lowrance gear. There will also be a Contender boat with the Simrad equipment if that is your thing.  Either way, come on by and introduce yourself. I will also have some PGS gear I will be giving away to some lucky guests!  The hours are as follows:

Thursday from 10 am - 6 pm
Friday from 10 am - 6 pm ( I will not be there on Friday)
Saturday from 10 - 6
Sunday from 10- 5

I am going to try to fish before the show each day to keep you posted on the conditions and results. As of now, don't worry about Thursday as there is a small craft advisory!!

Be safe and enjoy the water,

Capt. Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment