Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Big, strong and picky

The big boys and girls are in and they are the largest class of bass I have seen in the upper bay in years! We have not caught Any bass below 20 lbs ( I am sure that will have just ended that streak).  We have put in countless hours finding and working these fish and even learned what techniques work best. Last years methods have caused more lost fish so adaptation is key.  Hopefully you have had your chances and got to know your neighbors in the fleet.  Unfortunately I only have two days left open in June so if you want in on this action, time is limited.  I can't even take my own friends out with how the calendar is filled.  I am considering 2 hour pre work trips if I can get the interest. Let me know as this will only be good for the next two weeks. The cost will be $200 for the boat (3 anglers max)






No comments:

Post a Comment