Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

All Systems Go!!

To say that I am excited for the season to get underway is an understatement! I have upgraded my already upgraded gear, streamlined some parts of my business, focused on what I love to do and rewarded those that have stuck with me year after year.  This year WILL be extraordinary for many reasons. I hope to get some of you into the fish of your dreams (and what I love is that fish may just be a keeper bass, a tog on a fly, a bluefish state record, an Albie in September and/or a first time tuna)!  I decided to not chase the decisions of other boats, but rather stay true to what I do best, fish hard and try my hardest to give the customer a trip that I, myself would want to be part.

With that said, the boat is getting wet this week, looking for fish in the upper bay and for those that sent me an email for early bird fishing options, phone calls will be on their way!  I have a couple of days left in May and the same for June.  I am not stressed, because if I am not booked, I get to finally fish on my own to try to break some of my own records.   Either way, this year is going to be about fun, fish and experimentation with new tactics.   So for those of you that are reading this and are as passionate about this sport as me, lets get this shindig started and put some pounds on our lines.   Good luck to each of you and if I can help, I am just a phone call away.

Share with me your goals, I think a little inspiration goes a long way!

Fish on,

Capt.  Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment