Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What would help pass the winter blues?

Hello fellow fishermen and followers,
I welcome each of you to 2014 and here is hoping for a safe and healthy year for each of you!

As I start to think fishing, I start to realize there are a lot of basic things people want to ask but don't. I am now going to ask each of you to help us with this!   I am asking for you to either give me ideas on what tips or techniques you would like to receive via my blog (Fly fishing questions, light tackle, stripers, albies etc) OR what questions do you have for me that I may be able to post up and help out you and other fishermen.
I am not going to even venture to say that I will have all of the answers, but I will share with you my tips on everything from leader length for different species, knots to tie, weather conditions to keep an eye out for and how the best way to keep you fish a secret so you don't get jumped by other boats!
If you have a tip to share with a posted question, feel free to send that to me as well and I will make sure it gets out there to the community.  We all had to learn at some point.  I am always learning..

So let the emails fly and don't be shy about it!
I hope to hear from you soon and stay warm on this frigid January evening!

Capt. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment