Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

New! Saltwater Sportsman's Show 2014 Providence RI

O.K, so you have seen the overly redundant presentations offered that give you the tidbits, the "enter a raffle for a free trip" gig, the "show Special thing" and so on and so on.  Well, I am not going to do that. Thanks to all of my great clients of the past and thanks to their referrals, my company stands behind its quality and productivity moving forward.

However...

You are going to have to stop by booth 1205 on March 28-30 to find out!! This is fun, big and worth your price of admission to the show! If you know anyone who is into fishing, have them stop by, say they saw the post on my site and get the benefits!  Everyone who mentions this will get a nice surprise to say the least.

The only reason I am not posting it on here is that there are too many followers. Trust me, it will be worth your time to stop by and just say hello.  That I guarantee.


Sincerely,
Capt. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment